Chatsbury Gardens is located in Goulburn affectionately referred to as the ‘City of Roses’. With many lovely parks and gardens and a variety of markets, Goulburn is a great place for relaxing weekend strolls and picnics. The nearby Bungonia National Park offers amazing river and canyon views, and historic buildings are a must see in the city itself.
Chatsbury Gardens is a delightful village, with a variety of activities for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Our Chatsbury Gardens residents can access a free service called Ingenia Care Assist, which will help connect you with the care that you need to live an active independent life in our village. For further information please view our brochure, available for download HERE [PDF 275KB].
Facilities / Amenities
- Gated Village
- Wide covered walkways
- Dining Room
- Unlimited use of Community Centre and access to a variety of social activities
- Community laundry facilities
- Maintained Gardens
- Secure Parking within the village
- Pet friendly
- Low maintenance living
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Private courtyard
- Provisions for a washing machine
- Non slip bathroom with grab rails
- Refrigerator and microwave included